There are currently three Print-Release stations set up on the columns to the east and west of the Reference Desk, and along the north wall. These stations should be logged on when you arrive.
Students may pay for and receive print jobs from the three Print-Release stations:
- Go to a Print-Release Station
- Enter your print job name
- Check the print jobs you would like to print
- Click on Print
- Enter coins or dollar bills (up to $4.50, and no pennies, 50 cent, dollar, or foreign coins.)
- Click on Go
- Wait for the print job(s) to "spool". Note: Look for the gold box to pop-up. Do not move away from the Print-Release Station until you hear the printer start up.
- Remove print job(s).