How do I change my library hours?
Library hours are not inherited from the Institution, so they must be configured at the Library level. To do this, you will need the Fulfillment Administrator role.
1. Go to Configuration, select the library whose calendar you wish to edit from the Configuring dropdown, click the Fulfillment tab, and then click the Opening Hours link.
2. Scroll down to your first Standard Opening Hours record, click the ellipsis for that record, and then click Edit.
3. Adjust the From Hour and To Hour as necessary and then click the Save button.
4. Repeat step 3 for the rest of your Standard Opening Hours records. If you find that a Standard Opening Hours record is no longer needed (e.g. you have a Standard Opening Hours record for Monday from 00:00 to 02:00 because you're open until 2:00am on Sundays, but you're now closing at 8:00pm on Sundays), you can click the ellipsis for that record and then click the Remove link.
5. Review your Exception and Event records to make sure they are still both necessary and accurate. You can edit or remove those records as described above.
6. Once you have finished making all necessary calendar changes, click the Apply Changes link. The Apply Calendar Changes job will then run. This may take several minutes. You can monitor the progress of the job by going to the main Alma page and clicking the Monitor Jobs link in the Admin menu (check the History tab if you don't see the Apply Calendar Changes in the Running tab).
7. Click the Full Calendar link to make sure the closed exception was applied properly.
8. If you want your due dates to be adjusted to match the calendar changes you've made, go to Configuration | Fulfillment | General | Fulfillment Jobs Configuration and make sure the Loans - Due Date Correction After Calendar Change job is set to Active.
Note: The Loans - Due Date Correction After Calendar Change job sends the Loan Status Notice letter for every time it changes a due date. This letter must be active for the job to run. For more information on this job, see this ExLibris documentation.