Answered By: Dave Brown
Last Updated: May 23, 2017     Views: 58

No, but they do in the Skills Center, part of the Academic Support Center in room 801.  If you are looking to have exams from outside of Fullerton College proctored, the FC Assessment Center can help.  They are located in the 3000 building which is on the northeast corner of Berkeley and Lemon. More info can be found here.