Answered By: Anya Shyrokova Last Updated: Aug 03, 2020 Views: 3
Answered By: Anya Shyrokova
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2020 Views: 3
You can access the WSGN database from off campus. Here are the steps:
- Start by going to the link to our Databases List.
- After you click on WSGN, you may see a screen that asks you for your MyGateway ID number and Last Name. Please enter those credentials.
- Next, you will see a screen that asks you to "Create a New Account" or "Login and Reactive Old Account." Click on "Create a New Account".
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and @fullcoll.edu email address. (The system will recognize you by your email address).
- You should then get an email from WSGN asking you to create a password.
- Once you create a password you should be able to use the database from home.